Wednesday 9 May 2018

SUPPLEMENTS: BODY GRINNERS OR MONEY SPINNERS


http://vitaminearth.com.au/supplements-body-grinners-or-money-spinners/Let’s talk supplements. I was at the local shopping centre today and everywhere I looked I was surrounded by ads telling me, that in order to have good health, I needed to be taking some kind of supplement.  With so many to choose from how does one know exactly what is right for them. What brand, what kind, what dosage and what combinations are safe and actually beneficial. So as I stood there in the shoes of an everyday consumer, and imagined what it would be like to navigate this without any working knowledge, overwhelming was the word that came to mind.


So I thought I would give you the key facts, so you can make an informed decision next time you are staring at the Supplement wall thinking, should I be taking some of these...READ MORE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment